Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love is in the air …………….

Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart
Sitting in the cockpit last night enjoying a mandi (Balinese style shower) after a hot sticky day the phone rang.
Jerry shoved the phone at my ear, it was Ben. My first thoughts were gggrrr!Jerry you talk for a minute while I finish this shower. As I cleared the soap from my face Ben's excited voice said
" Hi Mum, Kate & I just got engaged"
Well, I nearly fell off the bucket! what a lovely surprise.
We are very happy for Ben , he could not have found a more beautiful, caring, loving partner and we wish them every happiness in the world.
Welcome to our family Kate!
 
 







1 comment:

  1. Fantastic news ... please pass my congratulations & best wishes on to Ben & Kate. They have the magic! Cheers ... Claire :-x

    ReplyDelete